Monday, July 1, 2013

Why sign up for Ipsy?

Well why not? It is a great subscription for only $10.00 a month. You get 4 to 5 great deluxe or full size samples of some amazing products that you probably have never heard of or have been wanting to try out. I know the feeling when you see a product and you want to give them a try but you do not want to pay the full price and be disappointed with it. This way you can try the products out for just 10 bucks. They send anything from makeuo to hair products, or facial, or mani and pedi items My May and June bag were amazing.You can see my you tube videos to see what I got. So why wait, get your next cute bag filled with great makeup or face and hair products.
to get your own bag click on the button to the right of my page or on the link below:

http://www.ipsy.com/?refer=u-happrw5eqce42sv

Once you do, leave a comment and tell me what you think of your bag when you get it. Have a lovely day and don't forget to like this post and check out my other ones...

Share : Share On Facebook ! Add To Del.icio.us ! Share On Digg ! Share On Reddit ! Share On LinkedIn ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Share On Friend Feed ! Google Bookmark ! Send An Email !

No comments:

Post a Comment