Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Don't buy products from "iHome"

So I decided to buy a new web camera for my you tube channel. While browsing at the store I saw a package from iHome that I might like, so I buy it. I get home and try to install it and the dvd is not able to be used because it will cause it to get jammed and ruin my computer.
 I follow the instructions to go online and get download from their site. The link no longer exist or has been changed. I email them immediately and they say how can I help, tell them the situation and model number. They reply with just a a link to dropbox with 15 other downloads with no clear descriptions on what I will be downloading or the model numbers and even  has a few video clips that are listed to download too. ??? No, hey try this link and see if it helps. Just a link.
Excuse me, what  happened to I apologize for the inconvenience. who reply's to customer help with just a link and no direction. Even if I am computer savvy, they should make an effort to say something more than just send  a link. Very disappointed and I returned their crap and bought from a better webcam from a  more organized company and well known company.
Thanks for reading my rant...

Share : Share On Facebook ! Add To Del.icio.us ! Share On Digg ! Share On Reddit ! Share On LinkedIn ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Share On Friend Feed ! Google Bookmark ! Send An Email !

No comments:

Post a Comment